All Training Plans, information, data, text, graphics, charts, photographs, drawings and multimedia content in this web site is proprietary and considered the intellectual property of Uphill Athlete. Unless otherwise specified in this web site, no one has permission to copy, redistribute, reproduce or republish, in any form, in whole or in part, the Training Plans referenced or purchased from Uphill Athlete or information found in this web site without our express written permission.
- Our Guide for Navigating Uphill Athlete
- Cold, Wet, and Loving the Adventure at the 2019 Bigfoot 200
- Nutrition for Injury Prevention and Recovery
- Blood Lactate Test Protocol: Tips and Tricks
- Tor des Glaciers 2019: 450 Kilometers to the Heart of It All
- Aerobic Self-Assessment for Mountain Athletes
- Straight vs. Ascending Sets: Weighing the Advantages and Disadvantages
- Ice and Mixed Climbing Strength Plan. 8 weeks. Beginner to Advanced Intermediate.