I’ve used a Wahoo Kickr and Zwift which is fairly entertaining, at least compared to staring at drywall. It worked to burn fat, drop weight and give me some increase aerobic capacity but, as Scott mentions, was not the ideal use of my training time.
Since starting “The Plan” I’ve switched to a treadmill and wood pellets in my rucksack.
- The Uphill Athlete Podcast: Phil Maffetone on Health, Training, and Aerobic Deficiency
- Connecting your Smart Watch and Heart Rate Monitor to Training Peaks
- Nose in a Day in the Time of COVID-19
- Bikepacking Training Using the Uphill Athlete Methodology
- Phil Maffetone on The Drive Podcast
- The Uphill Athlete Podcast:Talking Strength Training for Bipedal Mountain Sports
- The Uphill Athlete Podcast: Chamonix Mountain Fit
- The Female Uphill Athlete Video Series. Episode 3: Adjustments for Our Reproductive Health