Thank you very much for these helpful replies.
I will have to find a route that has less obstacles (you’re correct Scott, I had to stop at a couple of traffic lights). I think I should be able to run laps on the running path and avoid the stops in the streets.
I’ll also try at a lower HR.
- At the Intersection of Trauma, Grief, and Loss
- Mental Health for Mountain Athletes: Resilience
- Talking Health, Performance, and Longevity, with Jesse Charles, M.D
- Clothing and Gear for Denali
- Cody Townsend, Pro Ski Mountaineer, gets put in the hot seat by his coach Sam Naney
- How to Administer and Analyze a Heart Rate Drift Test
- Training for Mountaineering
- Uphill Athlete Training Zones Heart Rate Calculator