Workshops?

• Creator
    Topic
    alpinerabbit
    Participant

Hello Steve, Scott, et. al.

I’m coming off a long term injury (thoracic outlet syndrome) and I’m looking to get back into the game of training for climbing. From my memory, I remember there being workshops at one point… are there plans for workshops? Online options?

Thanks!

• Inactive
    Anonymous on #16974

I hope you’re progressing nicely in your rehab. We do not have any plans for more workshops at this point. We do have a couple of short free videos. One that Sam did in Wenatchee last November focused on Muscular Endurance training. One is a sticky at the top of our FB page of me speaking. We also have an 8 hours video course for sale in our store.

Hopefully one or all of these will work for you.

Good luck.
    Scott

Keymaster
    Steve House on #17013

@alpinerabbit. This is the video version of our full workshop.

How to Self-Coach for Mountain Sport Lecture Series

We’re happy to answer any questions that may come up for you here in the forums or at coach@uphillathlete

Thanks,
    Steve

Participant
    Sean Evangelista on #18613

Just got the 8 hour workshop video. It’s outstanding and has helped me to understand the why’s and how’s of training for the mountains.

Sean E

Keymaster
    Steve House on #18623

Great. Thank you Sean.

Participant
    Zirbelkiefer on #27175

Hello,

I have read both TftNA and TftUA, currently following the 24w mountaineering training plan and read the UA website content on a regular basis. I wonder wether its worth getting access to the Mountain Performance Online Workshop?

Thank you

Participant
    TerryLui on #31456

Zirbelkiefer:
    Late response but considering you’re staying up to date on the UA website, if you haven’t already I would say it’d be worthwhile for you to check out the online workshop 🙂

Participant
    Remco on #43463

Thanks, these lectures are fantastic!
    Are the TP workouts, as mentions in video 5 “programming + planning” available somewhere?

Thanks in advance!
    Remco

Participant
    lalobegar on #46007

I have exactly the same question, it would be great to have access to those workouts, since the last chapters of the workshop rely heavily on them.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.