Thanks!

• Creator
    Topic
    jobois
    Participant

Just wanted to thank you. I was able to complete my goal of the VT 50 miler and felt really great throughout the whole race. It was a difficult year for many due to record high temperatures and over half the field dropped or were time cut, but I stayed positive and consistently moving throughout the entire race. I didn’t break any speed records but am proud that I stayed healthy and consistent throughout and finished strong. I had never “trained” for a race before, just stayed in good shape/adventured a lot and signed up when something looked fun. However, this experience taught me a lot about building, resting and tampering. (Tampering is mentally harder than I thought!) I also really enjoyed the hill workouts. Not sure what is next for me quite yet, but will definitely apply what I learned moving forward with more specific goals.

Thanks again!

Joanna

• Keymaster
    Steve House on #6204

Congrats Joanna! We’re all stoked for you. We know this works 😉 but we are very glad you had a good race and proud of you for doing the work that lead to your success. Thanks for sharing! Steve

Participant
    info.cachtribenh on #22299

Congrats Joanna

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Thanks!’ is closed to new replies.