Training is complicated. Planning is time consuming. Making adjustments due to work, weather, illness, or injury requires knowledge and experience. Uphill Athlete has coaching and consulting options to fit every budget and need, from 30-minute consultations to daily coaching.
CUSTOM 8-WEEK TRAINING PLAN
A cost-effective customized training plan.
If you’re new to training, or you don’t have the time or expertise to lay out your own plan, the 8-week plan is for you. Please read the following for more information on the Custom Training Plan.
- – We discuss your goals, time constraints, and training history via phone.
- – Eight weeks of daily workouts are laid out for you.
- – For bigger objectives link together multiple 8-week plans for cost-effective training that is tailored to your objective.
- – Minimum training period for popular objectives such as Denali, Everest, Aconcagua, Fitzroy, 8,000-meter peaks, or ultra-marathons is 16 weeks.
- – Smaller objectives such as Rainier, Mt. Blanc, Haute Route, long –duration SkiMo races, or running 26.2 miles can often be adequately prepared for in 12 weeks.
Follow-up Plan $180.00
UPHILL ATHLETE CUSTOM PERFORMANCE
- – Pre-consultation assessment
- – 30 minute phone consult
- – Fully Customized Nutrition Plan catered to you and your training.
- – Email follow-up and correspondence to work through any issues with plan implementation.
- – Available to all athletes at any stage of development.
One on one with a coach.
We will answer any specific questions you may have and make every effort to ensure you are getting the most out of your training. This is useful for help setting up a training plan, having a mid-plan check in, modifying a training plan to accommodating an unexpected illness. Schedule a call if you need help deciding between a custom training plan and coaching, if you sign up for coaching we waive the consult fee.
- – $40/half-hour.
- – Half-hour minimum.
- – We will bill you at a rate of $20/15-minutes for time over 30 minutes.
$40.00 / 30min