Training is complicated. Planning is time consuming. Making adjustments due to work, weather, illness, or injury requires knowledge and experience. Uphill Athlete has coaching and consulting options to fit every budget and need, from 30-minute consultations to daily coaching.
UPHILL ATHLETE COACHING
For those who need to succeed Uphill Athlete Coaching offers the highest level of coach-athlete interaction. We build and deliver and record your workouts via the most advanced online training system available, TrainingPeaks.
Uphill Athlete Coaching includes:
- Initial fitness assessment
- Phone review of assessment
- Phone review of training goals and progression
- Every workout is custom built for you
- Feedback on every workout
- Daily monitoring of recovery
- Workouts are modified as often as needed
- Unlimited communication via phone, text, and email
- Premium Training Peaks account included (a $20/month value)
CUSTOM 8-WEEK TRAINING PLAN
A cost-effective customized training plan.
If you’re new to training, or you don’t have the time or expertise to lay out your own plan, the 8-week plan is for you.
- We discuss your goals, time constraints, and training history via phone.
- Eight weeks of daily workouts are laid out for you.
- For bigger objectives link together multiple 8-week plans for cost-effective training that is tailored to your objective.
- Minimum training period for popular objectives such as Denali, Everest, Aconcagua, Fitzroy, 8,000-meter peaks, or ultra-marathons is 16 weeks.
- Smaller objectives such as Rainier, Mt. Blanc, Haute Route, long –duration SkiMo races, or running 26.2 miles can often be adequately prepared for in 12 weeks.
Follow-up Plan $160.00
One on one with a coach.
Talk with Steve House or Scott Johnston; we will answer any specific questions you may have and make every effort to ensure you are getting the most out of your training.
- Half-hour minimum.
- We will bill you at a rate of $20/15-minutes for time over 30 minutes.
$40.00 / 30min